1. I love to laugh.
2. I love to laugh at silly commercials.
3. Sometimes I have to blow my nose because I laugh so hard, right Lyd?
4. Then I hand Lyd the tissue.
5. My all time favorite food has to be peanut butter (only the special kind) and banana on wheat bread. (hearty wheat with bits of grains/nuts attached)
6. I have a very good friend who hates this type of bread.
7. I want to go to Korea some day.
8. I can’t wait to go for a long run again!
9. It sounds crazy I know but I do some of my best thinking and praying while running.
10. I miss it!
11. I love to clean, almost manically it seems.
12. I don’t cook very often anymore.
13. But I bake cookies from scratch about once a week.
14. I am always on time.
15. It drives me crazy when others are late.
16. I can’t wait to drive to Kentucky.
17. I’ve only recently discovered that I enjoy traveling alone.
18. I love a good book.
19. I love airports.
20. I manage to partake in a good cry once a month.
21. I miss red vines.
22. I’ve loved my experience in Colorado.
23. There is nothing, nothing in comparison to the beauty of the mountains.
24. I realize that I have just enough true loves in my life to make me happy forever.
25. Those include my bff’s.
26. I do believe in having more than one best friend.
27. I wish I could be thinner and taller.
28. But I love what I’ve been blessed with.
29. I think my face looks prettier when my cheeks are chubby.
30. James and I ate cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast growing up.
31. I am miss manners.
32. I am very shy.
33. I was apart of future problem solvers in the 5th grade and we came in first place against all the other elementary schools in Jefferson County.
34. I was an introvert as a child.
35. My favorite verse right now:
For I know the plans I have for you, “declares the Lord,” plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
36. Jeremiah 29:11
37. My great, great, great grandfather came to America from Ireland during the potato famine.
38. Growing up, we were never allowed to laugh at the dinner table or else we would be in A LOT of trouble.
39. Koreans are wild.
40. I love Korean food.
41. My mom and Lydia’s mom made us hold hands and pose for a picture when we were about 8.
42. Not only that, we were on swings at the park and giggling at how they could embarrass us so
43. We have the picture to prove it.
44. She is my oldest friend.
45. I love the country.
46. The tall grass, the wild flowers that grow there and especially the down home cookin.
47. I don’t know any of my cousins but I do know that there are a lot of them.
48. I plan to have a blond haired baby some day.
49. It will happen.
50. I love my brother and would do anything for him.
51. If and only if that includes bettering his life for him.
52. I’m extremely ticklish.
53. My parents are wonderful, God loving people.
54. I love Christmas!
55. I wish I had the opportunity to go away to school some place.
56. I’m extremely happy that eggy yah serdah is getting that experience.
57. I want a B Man someday.
58. I like rising very early on Saturdays.
59. I like to read the Sunday newspaper.
60. I’ve lived in Kentucky all of my life.
61. Until six months ago.
62. I love the Graham/Schmidt family.
63. They’re like my Family.
64. I’m going to take up the violin again some day.
65. I’m also going to learn to speak/write the Korean language fluently.
66. I sing very loudly in the car while alone.
67. I hate scary movies.
68. I have a hard time opening my heart to those who aren’t already included in it.
69. I’m afraid that I will never be able to fix my omma.
70. I secretly wish that I could be a high maintenance diva.
71. I also think that I was a hippie in a past life ;)
72. I dread fixing my hair.
73. I love pretty shoes.
74. I can’t wait to someday fly on a plane with someone.
75. My favorite book right now is Free Food For Millionaires.
76. I received the worst spanking of my life when the five letter word that begins with a B slipped out of my mouth.
77. I really like the word onomatopoeia.
78. My friend taught me the word circuitous and it was on the GRE exam.
79. I got that one correct.
80. I like garage sales.
81. I love finding bargains.
82. I am in love with China. The heirloom not the country.
83. I like to collect pretty handkerchiefs.
84. The book I’m reading right now is, Flying Close to the Sun; My life and times as a weatherman.
85. I am so thankful and blessed for the special people in my life.
86. They are like the puzzle pieces that make the whole of me.
87. I am a firm believer in the act of giving pretty flowers.
88. My favorite book as a child was Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes.
89. Runner up, Dear God it’s me Margaret.
90. I want to run the mini sometime in the near future.
91. I eat some sort of cheese everyday.
92. I am unable to watch a movie, beginning to end by myself.
93. Bentley just spoke to me and told me that he misses his momma!
94. I am ecstatic about the future and what it holds for me.
95. I want to read as many books as I possibly can during my lifetime.
96. I also want to own every one of them and store them in my home library.
97. My favorite color is green.
98. I have a very soft heart and need it to be very gently cared for.
99. I have hazel eyes.
100. I love life!
1. I love to laugh.